The BMW 330e is an executive, saloon plug-in hybrid car that is smooth, slick and comfortable to drive. Its running cost is extremely low in comparison to other cars, it is a highly economical choice of vehicle, and makes for a great family car. It runs up to 41 miles on electricity alone, meaning it could be a great car for a daily commute – and it can get up to impressive speeds, too. It’s a very enjoyable drive and is a good option for practically any type of driver. And if you’re looking for a BMW 330e charging cable – this is the place to be!
BMW 330e specifications:
The BMW 330e charging cable plugs into the BMW 330e type 2 charging socket. Some of the incredible specifications of the BMW 330e are as follows:
- 2 litre four-cylinder petrol engine and electric motor
• 250bhp combined
• 7.6 kWH battery
• 138 mpg
• Up to 143 mph
• Approx. 3 hours recharge time with a standard 3 pin plug, reduced to 2 hours using a dedicated home charging point
• Battery range of up to 37 miles
BMW 330e type 2:
The BMW 330e’s battery has a type 2 charging socket on the front left side that uses a BMW 330e type 2 charging cable. The best choice is the portable BMW 330e type 2 charger which is a 16amp single phase 240v type 2 to type 2 EV charging cable.
BMW 330e charging cable:
This BMW 330e charging cable can be used at many convenient, dedicated charging points across the UK and Europe, and there are lots of types of conversion cables available for the BMW 330e.
All the following are 62196-2 male to female plug type 2, weatherproof and CE & TU approved;
• Three phase 32A type 2 to type 2 – Rated voltage 240v, rated current 32A, charges at up to 22kw per hour
• Three phase 16A type 2 to type 2 – Rated voltage 240v, rated current 16A, charges at up to 11kw per hour
• Single phase 32A type 2 to type 2 – Rated voltage 240v, rated current 16A, charges at up to 11kw per hour
• Single phase 16A type 2 to type 2 – Rated voltage 240v, rated current 32A, charges at up to 22kw per hour